Saturday, 8 October 2016

New Stock....Coming Soon...

Lots of lovely new stock coming soon in our Etsy shop...I've been busy photographing lots of lovely jewellery which I'm sure you'll all love!

I'll try to post some of the photos in a couple of days but I'll be listing some items in our Etsy shop on Monday!

I've also now begun listing on eBay again so some of the items I've been photographing will be listed on eBay....you can find us on eBay here: gillardmay2010

And here are some links to items already listed on eBay:

Hip Flask

Swarovski Candle Holders

Vintage Draughts/Checkers Game

Radley Bag

And of course lots of jewellery....which you can find by going to one of the items above and clicking on the other items link....

So keep your eyes on our Etsy shop and eBay listings...😉 You never know what you might find....☺

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I finally figured out how to comment on your blog. I will be looking for new items in your shop as your shop is quite lovely!!

    ReplyDelete